Monday, May 02, 2005

My itinerary

Its May again, darn and its getting hotter and hotter here. I can't barely sleep even its airconditioned. I miss the rainy days, I sleep soundly on rainy days. I had one hell of a week last time, very sweaty and drippy. Literally.

I came home to Pampanga last Friday night, man, its no easy trip. Very humid, traffic, traffic and traffic. I really really really need a break. I hope our trip to Cebu next weekend will push through or if not might settle for Clearwater in Clark and which reminds me, our company outing will be this coming May 7-8. I had a very hot and sleepy weekends last time. One, a date with my ex last Saturday and stayed up till the wee hours of the morning. Well, its not actually a date, more like catching up with each other. Next, I barely slept the whole Sunday, a bleak 2 hour shut eye and spending the rest of the day like a zombie. And now, darn I'm soo sleepy. The cold invites me to sleep and whimpers of the keyboards are like hums to my ears. I'm having a wishful thinking again.
After shift, I'll be attending a 2 hour CMS training, one of four modules that will run till Friday. Then this coming Friday, my sister will be coming here so we can finally settle our place and my friend Ronalyn, will be staying over on may 4-5... Man, another busy week.
I'm already missing my family. Sob. I miss my mom, my pets my bed... Everything! I can't wait to set my foot again to Pampanga. But most of all, I miss my mom... Happy Mothers Day mom. I love you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home